Ride4ROW is a cycling campaign that supports Recovery on Water, a rowing team for patients and survivors of breast cancer.
Ride4ROW is a bicycle ride, not a race - covering 100 miles of terrain over 2 days. The goal of Ride4ROW is meant to be a rolling celebration of the lives of breast cancer survivors while supporting a great cause.
This year’s Ride4ROW will start and end in Wisconsin's capital, this 100 mile supported cycling tour...
Cyclists can opt to:
- Ride up (by car) with us to Madison (from Chicago) with your bike, or
- Arrive in Madison with your bike on your own
If you're riding with us, we'll depart Chicago at 2 pm on Friday, July 15. We will return to Chicago the evening of Sunday, July 17.
Included with registration:
- Transportation for you and your bike to/from Madison
- Accommodations (hotel or camp) in Madison (7/15) and New Glarus (7/16)
- One bag per rider (<50 lbs) can be carried on the Ride4ROW bus.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on 7/16, breakfast and lunch on 7/17
- An awesome Ride4ROW t-shirt
- Fuel at rest stops including bananas and Clifbar products